The Big Adventure - Traveling ( Episode 29 )

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 22, 2015






Hey guys welcome back to the big adventure in today's episode we simply travel. i hope you enjoy it and as always leave some support ◘ Remember to drop a lik...

{ 24 comments... read them below or add one }

mattyreyrey said...

Nice series you got going on here.

Burnedoutguy said...

nice vid man, im looking more into playing pc mc aswell as my xbox 360
mc... mainly for the redstone aspect of the game :)

GamingReloaded said...

Nice video man keep it up! :)

Sw Trickshotting said...

Cool video can you subscribe to my channel and I will subscribe to you

SuperEpicFriend - Terraria,Minecraft and more said...

cool videos keep it up

All Out Optimus Prime said...

Can U Please Tell Me The Seed.

JumpCrits said...

Nice video!

(MPG) MrPenguinGamesHD said...

Awesome video, What texture pack is this? And could you give the link
please

Old World Gamer: Quest to the Far Lands said...

Hey thanks for dropping by my channel, really enjoyed this episode too.
Also, if you ever need someone to play with, whether it's mini-games,
server stuff, etc. let me know. Always looking for new people to play with
and make quality video.

GamingReborn said...

great vid enjoyed it a lot

Elvis said...

nice video

|LanceMCGamer|Minecraft PVP and More! said...

Nice series! Keep it up! :D 

Mulcman124 said...

Hey! Nice channel! I know you commented on my channel, and i subscribed to
you, so can you return the favor? :) (Also, maybe we can record sometime
Let me know!

Leonce PlaysMC said...

Nice Vid :D

The Evil Pineapple said...

Nice video, what texture pack is that?

NevGames said...

Hey, nice series you have here man! Thanks for subbing to my channel, I'll
definitely return the favour! Nice to see some serious, quality Minecraft
videos! :D

XProofGamingProductionsHD said...

Whats the seed for this world id love to do a lets play on it if you
wouldnt mind :D i also subbed to you and i like your content

cat c said...

Love your accent. Great vid!

joebobbill100 said...

Hey MrToxicVortex I am looking for someone to record with, would you like
to record together?

Keegan Robert said...

nice video dude amazing

imaskater11 said...

Hey thanks for checking out my channel wanna record one of these days?

Budder BroZ said...

hi remember me,u subscribe to me ill subscribe to u

Ragingpanda12 gaming said...

Hey mrtoxicvortex, I am the person who made that survival island you said
you enjoyed. I didn't put it on my main channel but if you want to see some
more of the series then subscribe to this channel, because the series will
carry on. Ps I have checked your channel out and am about to subscribe

supermaga5 said...

ummm man ur havent subscribe to me because im not gonna subscribe to you
then I mean unsubscribe or what ever

Post a Comment