South: A Backpacking Adventure - Traveling Peru, Chile and Bolivia

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 22, 2015






What's it like to backpack through South America? Our four and a half month experience through Peru, Bolivia and Chile will forever remain one of our most tr...

{ 24 comments... read them below or add one }

Julie Darcy said...

This is UNREAL !
Your vid is very touching and loved every spot in those 3 countries !
Brilliant song and work.

Well done, guys ! 

Travel Guesser said...

Your travel video is very quick and I loved seeing all of the images. Your
channel is definitely worth a subscription. Great job!!!

RiverWyeExplorer said...

Just brilliant. So much going on and being absorbed here...

IMDAGA IM DAGA said...

bolivia lo mejor UYUNI ----- SANTA CRUZ DE LA SIERRA

Valentina Kaul said...

Спасибо огромное тем, кто делает такие видео! :)

CrazyTravel said...

Great movies and song :) - gave a sub.
Especially before our next trip to Peru & Bolivia. Hope my movies will also
be so spectacular as yours.
Is there any place where I can find your travel tips to this locations?

Ryecon Productions said...

Stunning, what an adventure! 

RiverWyeExplorer said...

A cracking adventure....

Madeleine Becker said...

Awesome video! I'm really impressed. I love South America. I went to
Bolivia with my motor bike and it's just great to see how you guys make
your ways through the South. GREAT!
May I ask which main camera you used for the video recordings? 

Maddie Immel said...

Any suggestions for someone who is looking to study abroad in Chile, Peru,
or Bolivia? I want to go to a country with great culture and amazing things
to see, not just a good study abroad program. I also love hiking! Which
country would you most love to stay 3 months in?

Oscar Barrientos said...

Bolivia :)

Teoh eng seng said...

Amazing video....

Semper Fidelis said...

My dream is to do this someday!!

Alycia Yap said...

South: A Backpacking Adventure - Traveling Peru, …:
http://youtu.be/JYJKxIBgAj4

Shermin Chan said...

Thank you for this beautiful compilation. I, too, backpacked through many
of the places featured in your video, but you've captured the moments so
poignantly that all my memories come alive again. This is inspirational. 

Sumak Travel said...

Stunning 4-minute HD video: http://youtu.be/JYJKxIBgAj4 An amazing
backpacking adventure across #Peru, #Chile and #Bolivia. By
@YetiAdventureFilms Check it out !

Diogo Medeiros said...

Greeeeeaaaat video!!!!! Perfecect!!! congrats from Brasil ^^V

KellySue Fitzharris said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing. Will share with my students to
encourage them to go expore the spanish speaking worlds! :) thanks!!

Paolo Modenese said...

AWESOME VIDEO! thank you :')

ALA Cristina said...

*ALACristina Going places - Traveling Peru, Chile and Bolivia*

https://sitegoogle.com/site/amenidadeslatinoamericanas/
ala introduction | amenidadeslatinoamericanas

Kaltham Al Ghfli said...

This is one of the best travel videos I came across! God bless you! I'm
going to Latin America in 2 weeks time and your video isn't making the wait
easy! I love every sec of it ❤️ cheers from Abu Dhabi

blower2006 said...

if you could only choose one country to visit which would you choose?

KOSMOS390 said...

Out of all these countries, PERU IS MY FAVORITE :D

Ben said...

I suppose that you filmed with a nikon ? ;-) radical face is really nice
!!! Boom :D 

Post a Comment